Seton 2017 Graduation
Seton 2017 High School Graduation
Seton Home Study School will hold a high school graduation ceremony on May 27, 2017, in Front Royal, Virginia, at the facilities of Warren County High School.
In order to be eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony, students must:
- be 12th grade Seton Home Study School students
- be taking sufficient courses in 12th grade to meet graduation requirements
- have at least three-fourths of quarter grades by the graduation date
- have completed, or expect to complete, high school work in the 2017 calendar year (or have graduated in June through December of 2016)
- be current on any tuition or fees owed to Seton
- register and pay the graduation fee by April 17th, 2017
Students ARE NOT REQUIRED to have completed all courses by the graduation date. Students who have not completed sufficient credits to graduate will receive a blank diploma at the ceremony. A signed diploma will be mailed to the student when studies are completed.
Students must complete three-fourths of their work, but this does not mean three quarters of work in all subjects. For example, a student taking four courses would satisfy the requirement by having final grades in three courses but no grades yet in the other course.
If you are unsure as to your credits or courses, please contact our high school guidance counselor, Nick Marmalejo, either at 540-636-2238 or NMarmalejo@setonhome.org.
The base graduation fee is $100, which covers the cost of the graduate plus four guests. To keep the base fee low, and to try to be as fair to everyone as possible, we have instituted a $15 per-guest fee for more than four guests. Children under 6 years of age are free.
Because the number of graduates continues to grow and space is limited, we must restrict the maximum attendees per graduate to the graduate plus 10 guests. The only exception to this maximum will be immediate family members (graduate’s parents and brothers and sisters). We regret any inconvenience.
Families who register for the graduation will be contacted with further information.