What Can You Win?
On August 15, 2023, Seton is awarding ten $1,500 Scholarships to Seton high school students graduating in 2023.
When is the Deadline?
August 1, 2023 is the deadline for applications.
Which Colleges Qualify?
Newman Guide Recommended Colleges or Universities including Seton College Partners.
- Applicants have completed, or will have completed, all requirements for graduation from Seton Home Study School by August 1, 2023.
- Students must have been enrolled in Seton Home Study School for all grade levels 9 through 12. Additionally, applicants must have earned a minimum of 16 credits through Seton.
- Applicants plan on attending a Newman Guide Recommended college or university in the upcoming fall semester.
- Applicants have submitted their completed Seton Scholarship application with college letters of acceptance by August 1, 2023.
- Employees or board members of Seton Home Study School, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible.
Scholarship Selection and Distribution
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen in a random drawing of eligible applicants on or about August 15, 2023.
- Eligibility of applicants will be determined at the sole discretion of Seton Home Study School. Students who apply but are ineligible will be notified.
- Seton will notify Scholarship recipients by email after the drawing and their names may be posted on the Seton Home Study School website.
- Alternate recipients will be chosen in the event that any of the original ten withdraw their application or do not furnish proof of college payment by October 15, 2023.
- In the event of scholarships awarded to alternate recipients, they will be contacted individually by email.
- Students awarded scholarships will maintain their eligibility if their college choice changes to another Newman Guide recommended college or university.
- Scholarships will be distributed to the student upon Seton’s receipt of college payment no later than October 15, 2023. Tuition and Room & Board expenses are eligible. College receipts of less than $1,500 will be reduced to the receipt amount. Seton will issue checks to recipients by November 15, 2023.
Newman Guide Recommended Schools (as of 3/22/2023)
- Aquinas College – Nashville
- Ave Maria University (*)
- Belmont Abbey College (*)
- Benedictine College (*)
- Campion College
- Catholic Distance University
- Catholic Pacific College
- The Catholic University of America
- Christendom College (*)
- Franciscan University of Steubenville (*)
- Holy Angel University
- Holy Apostles College and Seminary (*)
- International Theological Institute
- John Paul the Great University (*)
- Magdalen College of Liberal Arts (*)
- Our Lady Seat of Wisdom College (*)
- Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Thomas Aquinas College (*)
- The Thomas More College of Liberal Arts (*)
- University of Dallas (*)
- University of Mary (*)
- University of Navarra
- University of St. Thomas – Houston (*)
- Walsh University (*)
- Wyoming Catholic College (*)
* Denotes a Seton College Partner