Virtual Graduation 2023Ceremony Application
At this year’s Graduation Ceremony on June 17, Seton will include any graduate who would like to participate virtually. The event will be live-streamed and will also be available to view after the conclusion of the ceremony.
All submissions must be sent no later than May 15, 2023 to be included in the event.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before submitting any content. By submitting content, you indicate that you accept these terms of submission and you agree to abide by them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the site to submit any content.
These terms of submission explain the terms on which you may use the site to post, transmit, upload or otherwise submit any material or content to or via the site.
1.Use of Terms
- ‘You’ means you the student, the person submitting the content and your family.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ means Seton Home Study School.
- ‘This site’ means the Seton Home Study School website.
2. Enrollment Status
- Only students who have been/are enrolled in the Seton Home Study School program may submit to this website. Please include your Seton Family number at the end of your submission as verification of your enrollment.
- Submissions without a Student number included will not be posted.
- Your Enrollment number will not be publicised. It is for our records only.
3. Content Submissions
- You must have the legal right and authority to accept these terms of submission.
- You are the owner of the material or content and/or have all the necessary rights, consents, and permissions required to submit the content.
- The content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- To the extent that the content identifies any individual (whether by name, picture or otherwise), you have obtained all consents and permission from those individuals.
4. Use of Material
- By submitting any content to this website, including text and images, you are granting Seton Home Study School a non-revocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right to reproduce, modify, make derivative works of, display your submission on this website, optionally feature it in our print magazine or on any of our websites, and use the content in connection with this site, including (without limitation) for the purposes of promoting and redistributing part or all of the site in any media formats and through any media channel.
- Seton Home Study School reserves the right to edit material for the purposes of clarity or to stay within our content guidelines.
5. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about the material or content which appears on the site, please contact us.
The Value of Your Enrollment
Your enrollment provides you with much more than just a box of books. It provides an accredited education, a strong support system, and a community of staff and homeschoolers who are in your corner. It provides access to academic and support counseling, grading and record keeping, and a solid Catholic curriculum that promotes strong Catholic values in each and every subject.
All of our books and materials are thoroughly Catholic, from beginning to end.Read more
Your enrollment includes daily lesson plans that are detailed but entirely flexible.Read more
Your enrollment includes access to MySeton, multimedia resources, and much more.Read more
Enrolled families can call or email our academic counselors for homeschooling help.Read more
GRADING & RECORDS
Your enrollment includes grading services, academic record keeping, and more.Read more
Families can rest assured knowing that Seton is nationally accredited through MSA-CESS.Read more