|$160.00||Pre-Kindergarten Full Tuition|
|$200.00||Kindergarten Full Tuition|
|$500.00||Per child enrolling in grades 1-12|
|$25.00||Middle School Fee – applies to grades 4-5|
|$45.00||Junior High Fee – applies to grades 6-8|
|$220.00||High School Fee – applies to grades 9-12|
|$35.00||Math Book Fee – per book|
|$70.00||Math Book/Solutions Manual Fee – applies to grades 9-10|
|$30.00||New Family Fee – applies to all first-time families|
Seton has a multi-child discount built into the base tuition rates. This discount applies only to children enrolled simultaneously. The individual fees still apply to each student separately. Below is listed the base tuition rates with the multi-child discount built in:
|$500.00||Base Tuition for one student|
|$950.00||...for two students|
|$1,350.00||...for three students|
|$1,750.00||...for four students|
|$2,085.00||...for five students|
|$2,420.00||...for six students|
|Add $335.00||Add $335 per student after the 6th child|
Seton does provide a discount for any course books already owned or not needed. Price varies according to text. Please have book credits ready and completed at the time of enrollment as they can not be applied after enrollment is completed.
Single Course Fees
Students may also enroll in one or more single courses. Just as with a full enrollment, tuition for a single course includes all books, lesson plans, testing, grading and all other Seton services. The table below lists the individual prices of each course.
|$185.00||All One-Credit High School Courses|
|$100.00||All Half-Credit High School Courses|
|$115.00||Math, Reading, Religion, English (Grades 5-8)|
|$100.00||Math, Reading, Religion, English (Grades 1-4)|
|$50.00||History, Handwriting, Science, Phonics, Spelling, Vocabulary
|$25.00||Art, Music, Physical Education (Grades 1-8)|
Payment PlanSeton currently offers an 8 month extended payment plan for full enrollments. The downpayment and monthly rates are shown below:
|# of Children:||Downpayment:||Monthly Payments:|
|After 4th Child||Add $100 Down per child||Add $38.00 per child|
Refund Policy (Effective September 1, 2016)
- To cancel enrollment, all lesson plans and unused books must be returned to Seton along with a letter indicating cancellation. For purposes of a refund, all times are based on the shipment date, not the start date.
- The cost of any used or unreturned books will be deducted from any refund due.
- After 1 month, Seton is due ¼ of annual tuition;
after 2 months, Seton is due ½ of annual tuition;
after 3 months, Seton is due ¾ of annual tuition;
after 4 months, Seton is due full tuition.
- Shipping and handling fees ($40 per student) and the New Family Fee ($30 per family), if applicable, are non-refundable.
- If upon cancellation a refund is due from Seton, that refund will be issued to the signer of the enrollment contract within 30 days of the date of receipt of the returned books.
- No refund is available for the Pre-K or Kindergarten curriculum after four weeks.
This tuition calculator will give you a general idea of the cost of a typical enrollment. Based upon your individual circumstances, your actual tuition may be somewhat higher or lower than the amount reported by the calculator.