Below is a table of Seton’s tuition rates listing and list of all fees which may or may not apply. For an easy calculation of the total enrollment cost, see the Tuition Calculator
||Pre-Kindergarten Full Tuition
||Kindergarten Full Tuition
||Per child enrolling in grades 1-12
The following fees may be added on to the base tuition depending on grade level:
||Middle School Fee – applies to grades 4-5
||Junior High Fee – applies to grades 6-8
||High School Fee – applies to grades 9-12
||Math Book Fee – applies to grades 5-8
||Math Book/Solutions Manual Fee – applies to grades 9-10
||New Family Fee – applies to all first-time families
Seton has a multi-child discount built into the base tuition rates. The individual fees still apply to each student separately. Below is listed the base tuition rates with the multi-child discount built in:
||Base Tuition for one student
||...for two students
||...for three students
||...for four students
||...for five students
||...for six students
||Add $335 per student after the 6th child
Seton does provide a discount for any course books already owned or not needed. Price varies according to text. Please have book credits ready and completed at the time of enrollment as they can not be applied after enrollment is completed.
Single Course Fees
Students may also enroll in one or more single courses. Just as with a full enrollment, tuition for a single course includes all books, lesson plans, testing, grading and all other Seton services. The table below lists the individual prices of each course.
||All High School Courses
||Math, Reading, Religion, English
||History, Handwriting, Science, Phonics, Spelling, Vocabulary
||Art, Music, Physical Education
Please note: New Family fee may still apply.
Math book fees are still applicable to enrollment in one or more single math course.
Seton currently offers an 8 month extended payment plan for full enrollments. The downpayment and monthly rates are shown below:
Please note: Any applicable fees from above and any book credits are added to the downpayment.
|# of Children:
|After 6th Child
||Add $100 Down per child
||Add $38.00 per child
The monthly payments are either: automatically charged to a credit/debit card OR automatically withdrawn from a checking or saving account. If you choose to take advantage of the extended payment plan, credit/debit card information or checking/savings account information will be required at time of enrollment. Seton allows for the automatic monthly payments on either the 5th or 20th of each month.
Refund Policy (Effective January 1, 2012)
- Due to Seton’s labor and material output in processing the applications, the new family application fee is non-refundable.
- If cancellation should occur after the books have been shipped, an additional fee of $25 per student will be retained by Seton, as well as any shipping and handling fees. These fees are non-refundable.
- Once the books have been shipped, Seton will allow 20 business days from the shipment date for you to request a full refund, minus the non-refundable fees. We will issue the refund provided the books have not been used and are returned within 5 business days of notification of cancellation. (All times are based on the shipment date, not the start date.)
- If cancellation is requested, all lesson plans must be returned to Seton. Any refund due will be determined as follows:
- First, the cost of any damaged, used, or unreturned books
will be deducted from any refund due.
- After 1 month, Seton is due ¼ of annual tuition;
after 2 months, Seton is due ½ of annual tuition;
after 3 months, Seton is due ¾ of annual tuition;
after 4 months, Seton is due full tuition.
- If upon cancellation a refund is due from Seton, that refund will be mailed to the signer of the enrollment contract within 30 days of the date of receipt of the returned books.
- No refund is available for the kindergarten curriculum after two weeks.