If you would like to be considered for a position, please send us your resume, college transcripts, and salary history, together with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in joining Seton Home Study School, to the following:
Seton Home Study School
Attn: Human Resources
1350 Progress Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the jobs below to see more information.
Social Media / Alumni Coordinator
Seton Home Study School is seeking a Social Media/Alumni Coordinator with a strong understanding of social media platforms to encourage Catholic family life, homeschooling, and Seton enrollment and retention.
Ideal candidates possess a strong background on social media platforms and enthusiasm for Catholic home education who will use social media strategies to create and maintain Seton’s brand. Undergraduate degree or equivalent training is highly valued.
This is a full-time, on-premise position at Seton’s offices in Front Royal, Virginia. We cannot accept candidates seeking remote work for this position.
Seton offers a generous compensation package. This is a salaried position with a robust benefits offering.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and manage a content calendar for social media activity.
- Analyze engagement data to identify customer interactions and trends within the Catholic homeschooling community.
- Coordinate with department heads within Seton to identify those issues that most need to be addressed on social media to foster Seton enrollment and retention.
- Answer questions and communicate directly with customers over website chat and within social media channels
- Introduce new Seton Educational Media products on social media via press releases, video content and multi-platform posting.
- Create content to address current issues faced by Seton families, provide resources for parents and students, and highlight services offered by Seton.
- Interact with parents/students (both current and potential) and plan digital campaigns to build community and interest in Seton.
- Create content highlighting accomplishments of current Seton students.
- Locate Seton alumni with the aim of creating an alumni association.
- Create content highlighting accomplishments of Seton alumni.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the Catholic faith, Catholic family life, and Catholic homeschooling
- 1-3 years professional experience in social media, specifically with popular platforms for homeschooling families (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to plan and propose creative social media strategies and see them through to execution
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Experience with social media content creation tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Spark, etc.)
- Familiarity with Seton Home Study School, its mission, curriculum, and services.
- First-hand experience with Catholic homeschooling (either as a homeschooling parent or graduate)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent training
If interested, please note in the subject line “Social Media / Alumni Coordinator” and send your resume to Tom Sayre at email@example.com.
Curriculum Design Specialist
Seton Home Study School is looking for a Full-Time, on-premise (not remote) Curriculum Design Specialist. The job position requires a bachelor’s degree and previous experience working with Adobe InDesign. Responsibilities include developing extensive curricula, tests and exams, and proof reading. The ideal candidate has strong English credentials and prior experience working as a professional writer, editor, and proofer, with teaching and curriculum designing experience in elementary, high school or both, and with the Seton School program. If interested, please note in the subject line “Curriculum Design Specialist” and send your resume to Tom Sayre at firstname.lastname@example.org.