- All books (yours to keep)
- All lesson plans
- Testing and Grading
- Academic Counseling
- Online resources
- Transcript and record keeping
- Monthly Newsletter subscription
- All Books:
- Enrollment includes all course textbooks and workbooks needed for subject on all grade levels and all these books are yours to keep. Many of these books are written and published by Seton and are available for individual purchase through the bookstore. To view samples please click the curriculum tab on the menu.
- Lesson Plans:
- Each subject includes Seton’s detailed lessons plans which are academic, faith-centered manuals that guide the student’s learning, in addition to providing the daily schedule of assignments. These lesson plans are developed and continually updated by Seton’s teachers and counselors. The lesson plans must be returned upon completion of the curriculum. To view samples please click the curriculum tab on the menu.
- Academic Counseling:
- Enrollment in Seton includes open access to academic counseling for students and for the parent-teacher. Seton’s teachers and counselors are available most days of the week to assist the student with a difficulty or advise the parent-teacher how to work through a particular lesson. To meet the counseling staff click ‘Meet Our Staff’ under ‘About Seton’.
- Testing and Grading:
- In addition to Academic Counseling Seton also provides testing and grading services. Student assignments are evaluated and feedback is given on a student’s strengths/weaknesses. For more information on the CAT test click on ‘Testing’ on the above menu.
- Online Resources:
- All enrolled students are set-up with a MySeton account. This personalized web page allows students to easily take and submit many of their tests and assignments to Seton and provides quick access to grades and records. For many classes, the lessons plans are available online as well as student resources such as audio lectures and research helps.
- Transcript and Record Keeping:
- Seton provides report cards for students and keeps all student records for work completed, as well as an official transcript should the student transfer out of Seton or apply for college.
- Monthly Newsletter:
- A free subscription to Seton’s monthly newsletter comes with all enrollments and contains articles on various homeschooling topics as well as news and updates.
Enrolling is easy! Enroll with Seton in one of three ways:
- Enroll online anytime. (Easiest and fastest!)
- Download and fill out an Admissions Application and Enrollment Contract. Mail or fax form to Seton with payment.
- Contact an Admissions counselor at 1-866-280-1930 (toll free) or (540) 636-2039.
New Family Pack
All first-time enrolling families will receive the New Family Pack before the curriculum is shipped. This includes placement testing for each student, transcript request forms, a mini study-skills course (for grades 7-12) and a copy of Dr. Mary Kay Clark’s Catholic Home Schooling Handbook. After the placement testing is completed, sent back and evaluated by Seton, then the student’s curriculum will be sent out.